A Buff For Territorial Imperative
There was not a category to put this into but I think we should buff Territorial Imperative so that it doesn't trigger when someone is on a hook? Let me know your thought in the comments.
*Youtube Outro*
There was not a category to put this into but I think we should buff Territorial Imperative so that it doesn't trigger when someone is on a hook? Let me know your thought in the comments.
*Youtube Outro*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe thats a bug they just haven't gotten around to fixing yet. @Peanits OR @not_Queen can either of you confirm?
Soundcloud link incoming
simply allowing it to be activated without range/cooldown would make him better for sure.