Teachable Perks

Is there a place where I can see what teachable perks I got? I just leveled up DWIGHT to 30 to get BOND PERK, but I didn't see it in the BLOODWEB? Did I already get it in the SHRINE OF SECRETS? I don't remember and I don't know how to look at what Teachable Perks I got. How do I find all my Perks That I have that are Teachable? So as to not waste bloodpoints on characters I don't want to level up and so I can use bloodpoints on the ones I do want to level up. Thanks!

Comments

  • If you look at each killer or survivors bio it will show you which of their perks you have unlocked there.

  • Press f1 while having the character selected

  • Open your Survivor/Killer menu and click Character Info. Each character page in there will show you on the top right their teachable perks. The ones you have unlocked will have a check mark ✓, locked ones will have a lock, and those currently available in the Shrine and you havent unlocked will have a simple square.