Is DbD meant to play in 16:9 resolution?

I noticed that DbD is actually displayed different if the aspect ratio of the displays isn't the same.

I have 2 monitors, one is 16:9 and the other 21:9.

The 21:9 monitor is showing more to the sides, and less in the high and down side. Kinda like a shadowborn but different.

So I'm wondering right now, how is DbD meant to be played?

Comments

  • I use "Screen fit" in my monitor setting and it shows more of the game. 16/9 tends to cut out part of the display. Sometimes I do so for closer graphics and to increase difficultly, but it's built for a different ratio for sure

  • @xmenfanatic said:

    I use "Screen fit" in my monitor setting and it shows more of the game. 16/9 tends to cut out part of the display. Sometimes I do so for closer graphics and to increase difficultly, but it's built for a different ratio for sure

    What ratio are u using?

  • Wish they would offer some kind of support for ultrawide. I havent been able to play this game at all since I got my ultrawide monitor. It's to nauseating for me to play the way it is now...all stretched and zoomed in.

  • @Jed said:

    Wish they would offer some kind of support for ultrawide. I havent been able to play this game at all since I got my ultrawide monitor. It's to nauseating for me to play the way it is now...all stretched and zoomed in.

    +1!

  • @Jed said:

    Wish they would offer some kind of support for ultrawide. I havent been able to play this game at all since I got my ultrawide monitor. It's to nauseating for me to play the way it is now...all stretched and zoomed in.

    U need to do some changes in GameUserSettings.ini to avoid the stretch. That's how I played on my 21:9, it shows more from the game world left and side instead.

    I can send you my values if interested.

  • Yes, plz its horrible to play with an ultrawide!