Prediction nurses calling is going to make a huge come back
Dear survivors with our precious self care nerf(r.i.p.) I have foreseen the future.
The prophecy says that nurses calling is going to be used more now that we can’t dart and heal.
Hello sneak attacks, hello murder, we are now sitting healing ducks.
If they see us healing inside the area our cover is blown. No more mind games.
I'm not crying you’re crying!
The prophecy says that nurses calling is going to be used more now that we can’t dart and heal.
Hello sneak attacks, hello murder, we are now sitting healing ducks.
If they see us healing inside the area our cover is blown. No more mind games.
I'm not crying you’re crying!
Comments
Prediction: the only thing that changes is that survivors heal up using Self Care and save Med Kits for the heal-and-dash. Nothing really changes...
Some wise advice.
always find a safe spot ,then heal. I was just pointing out a new weakness with the perk nerf, and possible outcome Bc NC could benefit from this. By all means bring nothing of importance to the thread to “look cool” captain dick.
Then this change should not be a problem for you. Yes, this new weakness is pretty clear. That is the point of a nerf.
Nothing is gonna change. SC will be as strong as always. The only thing you cant do anymore is SCing while you are waiting for the killer to come closer so looping can continue
come"back" ?
It has never left.
This. NC has always been one of the top picks for killer perks. I use it on most of my killers, and it's wonderful on Hag.
Don't worry, it was only meant as a joke, I fully understood what you meant.
I'm not sure we'll see more NC tho since people will be healing themselves in safer spots, which will make NC less potent for surprise attacks tho.
We'll see if that SC nerfs even come live anyway lol