Why are there many options to get up from freddy's dream?

I think getting up should be a challenge (not too difficult but a challenge).

The devs should review in a more exhaustive way the way that the survivors get up from a dream, I think the options they have given are many options to wake you from the dream.

Skill failures and a clock that will appear on the map, I honestly think that the clock should not be part to raise the survivors from sleep, however, I think that the failed skills should have% probability of awakening from the world of nightmares or of the dream. The info provided by the devs, it is very easy to get up.

I think that being Freddy should give more priority to Freddy's world than the REAL world. I believe that with these changes, the survivors will be more awake than in the world of Freddy (Nightmare)

Comments

  • They hinted that skill checks will be hard to come by... so those addons for Freddy about seeing less skill checks will help.


    Plus survivors will fall asleep passively. So after a minute or so.. if you can still see the auras when they are in the dream world.. means hes gonna see everyone shortly after the match starts.


    Wonder when he uses generators to teleport if they have to be non repaired ones. So survivors can lessen the impact of his teleports by rushing gens.

  • @TheBean said:

    They hinted that skill checks will be hard to come by... so those addons for Freddy about seeing less skill checks will help.

    Plus survivors will fall asleep passively. So after a minute or so.. if you can still see the auras when they are in the dream world.. means hes gonna see everyone shortly after the match starts.

    Wonder when he uses generators to teleport if they have to be non repaired ones. So survivors can lessen the impact of his teleports by rushing gens.

    I very highly doubt they are keeping the aura reading. I wish though.