Small Game Underrated
Title. Do you think Small Game is underrated? I haven't played the game pretty much since Legion came out.
Started playing again recently, made it to rank 6 thus far as Survivor. Without exaggeration, it feels as if about 75% of matches consist of Ruin or NOED.
Why are more people not running SG? It isn't always that easy to find totems..
It's pretty surprising to see the meta on both sides stay almost the exact same. The only difference from December to now is that Mettle of Man perk. Otherwise, Killers and Survivors tend to run all the same perks they did then. How boring 😴
Comments
90% of survivor perks are underrated.
This because majority of survivors cannot play the game without a crutch *shrugs*
I mean. I am still playing with Adrenaline, but I’ve used it since the game launched.
I was using SG, Adrenaline, Iron Will and mixed up the last one with Wake Up, We’ll Make It and I tried out the new Prove Thyself.
Pretty wild to see how often these two perks are used now. I remember Ruin always being a staple, but NOED so frequently is shocking.
my current build is calm spirit, adrenaline, small game and spine chill or botany knowledge if i bring a medkit.
its pretty good. with a competent team you can usually take care of the totems throughout the match.
Adrenaline is not THAT big of a crutch. Its just consistent and always good in the end game.