When they say hackers don't exist.

Well for all those that doubt hacking exists I give you this fine gem. They were so bad that they had to not only speed hack but also instant sacrifice on nurse then state they did it because I win.

https://youtu.be/kDQdZszcDVM

It wouldn't let me link it in the report and so I had to type it in and hopefully the devs will nail the jerk considering they've obviously been doing it long enough to get that high of a rank.

Comments

  • Did not know about the speedy progression of the entity.
    if i may give you an advice, add their steam profile (steam id, not vanity name) on it too when you record.
    But sadly the report form is useless. You will see that one month your obvious cheater will still be able to play.

    Now, just wait for the name and shame police to arrive lol

  • Looks like a fun way to play

  • The game is finally balanced.

  • In the while I've been playing this game I never really had any hacker until recent, and it is exactly as shown in the video. In the past few days I ended up in lobbies of those horrendous killers. In some of the cases it did actually benefit us, the survivors, as you didn't take long at all to fix a generator. Since this is so obvious, used a lot these days, and has high risks (usually) of getting you banned I think this possibly could be some (free) hack that is put on any website. Not sure though, could be coincidence that i've been facing killers like this aswell lately.

  • @powerbats said:
    Well for all those that doubt hacking exists I give you this fine gem. They were so bad that they had to not only speed hack but also instant sacrifice on nurse then state they did it because I win.

    https://youtu.be/kDQdZszcDVM

    It wouldn't let me link it in the report and so I had to type it in and hopefully the devs will nail the jerk considering they've obviously been doing it long enough to get that high of a rank.

    You need to manually copy the link into the report screen letter by letter (yeah pathetic I know)
    Name shaming is forbidden in the forum though