Survivors mains and entitle ones are....wow

You just want everything for yourself? Stream is not even close to ending maybe and all you guys are already are


OMG FREDDY TOO OP

OMG I WON'T BE ABLE TO LOOP FOREVER AND ABUSE INFINITE AND HAVE TO USE REAL SKILLS

OMFG THEY ARE NERFING SURVIVORS

I CAN'T DO ANY EXPLOITS


this......this just goes to show how much people like you are the reason why this game been broken and unbalance for so long, you just want everything for yourself, and in a big point, you guys really don't understand how a asymmetrical game works


Devs are now actually going out of their way to stop feeding survivors with the baby bottle and doing whats right and making a asymmetrical game....... a asymmetrical game

GET USE TO IT, killer are suppose to be 90% of the power role, no buts or ifs, it shouldn't matter what survivors do half of the time

Comments

  • Freddy Is gonna be so strong. Even better than on release. I love it. I might actually play survivor we're going to have 5 top tiers, maybe 6 with ghostface.

  • Three weeks later and people will still claim survivors never get nerfed and Killers are neglected.

    Relax. If you're here for more than an hour, you'll see there are entitled people on both ends here.

    GET USE TO IT, killer are suppose to be 90% of the power role, no buts or ifs, it shouldn't matter what survivors do half of the time

    Glad you're not on the dev team!

  • So in your mind survivors should lose no matter how well they play. Got it.

  • I came to the stream late, but I'm only seeing Killer positive changes so far. Not sure if there was some good surprises for Survivors early on, but this whole stream has been very Killer heavy. Killer cosplays, new Killers, Killer artwork, and Killer reworks. Survivors? Not even mentioned so far besides Ash.

    Freddy's kit sounds rather over loaded, but only time will truly tell. I didn't see that part but have read about it on here.

  • Freddy deserves this, so its too bad people are crying about it.

  • @FireHazard The Freddy changes (from what I caught, the audio has been a bit off for me) sound amazing. I don't agree with the OP though.