Hats off!
Hey,
just want to say how impressed I am with the quality of the Anniversary stream.
Top marks! You've really excelled yourselves!!!
:)
Hey,
just want to say how impressed I am with the quality of the Anniversary stream.
Top marks! You've really excelled yourselves!!!
:)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Agreed. I am so excited for what's coming up.
Yeah, it looks like it'd be fun to attend. I fully expect appetizer boards and wine.
LOL! Yeah, i'd be smashing the buffet!!! :)
I could barely do two minute presentations in college. I'd be so nervous. Great job, everybody at Bhvr!
I teach a class in front of 100+ every week. These guys have my absolute respect.