If there was a killer chasing you in real life, would you pallet loop them?
Title says all boyos
Title says all boyos
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Since that's exactly what people do in horror movies!
Ok but literally nothing that happens in DBD is something that a person would realistically do if there was a killer chasing you.
these arent randos from a horror movie who are mostly in shock
these are trapped souls who have been dropped into the entitys realm hundreds or thousands of times, if not millions. they are not scared of a killer theyve seen a million times.
A supernatural killer? I'd play hopscotch wearing a tutu if it'd help me get away from them.
A regular killer? I'd put my martial arts and self-defense training to work and beat the living crap out of them.
If it was the best way to escape, yes.
I'm pretty sure if you mean pallet loops you mean spots that have "little cover".. He could easily vault that and get you
Lets face it, in real life the killer would just slide over the pallet and slap the ######### out of you
I've read this post for 1 second and my answer is YES!