Can Someone please fix this dc bug before anniversary event? ;(
So its been a few months now, and i still cant play survivor. I really wanna play survivor on this anniversary event. But idk if they will get round to fixing it please, pleeeasseee can you fix this issue, or at least give assurance that you are working on it?
~Diabl0Fire271
Comments
It's not a bug. People DC on purpose. The bug before games was patched. I hope they'll implement a proper solution.
I have been having an issue where I cannot get through a game as I am 'disconnected from host' but friends on steam have told me it looks like I dc'd and the game continues.
My internet is stable and I do not have this issue with any other game. Connected via TP LINK to router.
It is a bug, because it affects me and a whole other bunch of people dude. i get dcd randomly in my games for no reason when all my friends are fine in there game.
It appears that we face the same problem then, i've literally stopped playing survivor because i dont want to screw over my team mates due to a bug.
I have had the same problem i checked everything i am even connected to Ethernet so my connection is fine can this bug please be fixed i love this game to bit and i have for a long while i have this problem from both killer and survivor end