Hyped

Who else is hyped about the incoming livestream and anniversary? I personally can't wait to see what they did with freddy, see ghostface in detail, roadmap etc. I'm just a bit afraid for freddy, but since it took 2 years to finish him, i think he'll be fine.

Comments

  • You're probably in for a huge let down.

  • I will miss like a hour or so of it, but I'll definitely watch it.

  • @Acromio Dude they invited guests, have a band, are announcing map/freddy reworks, revealing ghost, announcing anniversary events and giving us a year 4 roadmap.

    That's a lot of cool ######### and it would be hard to be disappointed

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    @Acromio Dude they invited guests, have a band, are announcing map/freddy reworks, revealing ghost, announcing anniversary events and giving us a year 4 roadmap.

    That's a lot of cool ######### and it would be hard to be disappointed

    You must be new around here.