Up/Down Votes

How relevant are Up/Down Votes on this forum and what do they represent? I got 20 down votes on a post for asking a question about whether body blocking is reportable or not lol. I wasn't slating the game, or complaining, I just simply asked the question. Not that I care about how many I have, but not sure if you get banned if you have a certain amount etc...

Comments

  • You can't get banned lol.


    I once saw a guy ask for a stable game without bugs and he got tons of downvotes lol this says enough.

  • @drunky26 said:

    You can't get banned lol.

    I once saw a guy ask for a stable game without bugs and he got tons of downvotes lol this says enough.

    Good to know, i guess it just represents difference of opinion. Haha you're right, says it all!

  • @BoredByDaylight said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/500389#Comment_500389

    Good to know, i guess it just represents difference of opinion. Haha you're right, says it all!

    You answered yourself right there. Unfortunately a lot of people are too immature to use Downvotes correctly.

  • Some people abuse it, I’ve gotten downvotes for quoting the devs, saying something I thought as a noob, saying my experience in the game and the list goes on.

  • This forum, like the related game, is all about grind. The previous design suffered from redundancy, awesome being a higher degree of an upvote. Now they have fixed it and you can grind both without worrying about getting awesome'd instead of upvoted and vice versa.