The tension is real!

Im super excited, but also in a really nervously way, we will get alot of great things, but i can't shake this feeling that my favorite character (freddy) is not gonna get the rework that we wanted.

Anyone else feel this way?

Comments

  • I'm crossing my fingers they make our beloved fredward scissorhands an even better killer.

    T minus 4ish hours!

  • I feel like he'll get a rework that'll make him viable, but not fun.

  • @AetherBytes said:

    I feel like he'll get a rework that'll make him viable, but not fun.

    Im afraid they have focused more on the survivors aspect of fun rather than the killer, as we have seen with the two latest killers (legion and plague)

    Edit: Just specualtion of course i can be dead wrong :P

  • I'm expecting new freddy to be really weird

  • @Karltastisk said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/500313#Comment_500313

    Im afraid they have focused more on the survivors aspect of fun rather than the killer, as we have seen with the two latest killers (legion and plague)

    Edit: Just specualtion of course i can be dead wrong :P

    I think the plague is really fun to play, I actually prefer her over huntress now.

  • The thing I want most from Freddy rework is for him to be fun to play and fun to play against. His problem now is that he's not very strong, but he's also not fun to play against at all. Which is why they couldn't just buff him. Hopefully they avoid a super annoying mechanic with his rework.

  • @Elegant said:

    The thing I want most from Freddy rework is for him to be fun to play and fun to play against. His problem now is that he's not very strong, but he's also not fun to play against at all. Which is why they couldn't just buff him. Hopefully they avoid a super annoying mechanic with his rework.

    By fun to play against i hope they preserve how he is currently, where you want to go from target to target instead of tunneling, if they take away that and make him a tunneling killer i will be displeased :(