How many 4v1 rounds have you had today?
Been playing around 5 hours today and I have had 3 rounds where no one has dc'ed.
Been playing around 5 hours today and I have had 3 rounds where no one has dc'ed.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
These exist? Jokes aside I’ve actually had an okay day today as far as full lobbies go. 1 DC say most so far & I’d say majority of my matches all stayed, pleasantly surprised though I’m very aware this isn’t the norm.
wow...
even with a 3 man SWF the random usually DCs on us...
i can honestly count the survivor games without a DC i had in the last week on one hand. thats so absurd...
A lot. At least half my games.
I had a game (as a Survivor) yesterday where one person DC'd as soon as the trial started, and the other two DC'd immediately after. That was something.
All of the 15 games I've played.
Saw one DC yesterday but they were mid chase, so I assume unintentional.
And one killer DC. He burned lery offering. Random burned Yamaoka. Instant DC when we spawn in Yamaoka. Turned out (as guessed immediately) to be a scratch mirror Michael.
I haven't had a DC in any of my matches since Monday or so.
I never get DCs, except when I run tombstone piece myers (honestly, who needs the full tombstone? 1 kill is enough to snowball the game.