Disable Deliverance if got hooked once already
I find no reason for not implementing it so:
I find no reason for not implementing it so:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Why? It doesnt matter anyways
Hey I have a similar request: I f***ing hate seeing PGTW timer starting after I hook someone when all gens are done. It's beyond frustrating!!!
Truly the most pressing matter the devs face right now.
It is frustrating to see u have ur peek ready but won't work cuz it's the 2nd hook
Just disable it, it won't work!
@ClogWench probably not, but do you know of any better place to cry about unimportant stuff than this forum?