Prestige Bloodwebs

It says that if you prestige a character you have a greater chance of getting better items in the Bloodwebs, so is that specific to that character or does it stack with all characters? For example let's say I prestige Myers, will my Bloodwebs be theoretically better with the spirit as well?

Comments

  • i dont think so.

    the bloodweb has items of a higher rarity in it for the character you prestiged, the others are unaffected by it.

  • I'm trying to get some real confirmation of this and the actual numbers of how much rarer the chances are at zero prestige compared to 3 prestige?

  • Someone ran the numbers on it, and on average, the p3 bloodweb was equal to or worse than p0 webs in nearly all cases

  • It's just for that character, it doesn't stack with others. I've got every killer at p3 so if it did I'd be seeing ultra-rares everywhere and i definitely don't.

    On that note, they really need to increase the rarity from the prestiging. It's pretty unanimously agreed that it isn't even noticeable.

  • Your prestige bloodwebs don't do diddly squat. Don't believe the bullshit in the tooltip. You prestige for the prestige, not for the items in your bloodweb.

  • It's per character, and it's a very slight increase. It's meant to be optional for those who play a lot, not necessary if you want a fighting chance.

  • Also, for some survivors you prestige for the camoflage.

  • Prestige BW is a joke.