As a Ps4 I was like super excited for the update but now like I am just meh

I use to be like supe super excited for the dlc I even did this nice fan art of Kate but honestly I have waited so long for PlayStation I don’t even think I’ll get the dlc (I know it’s not the devs fault) but I still feel like this has been a ridiculous amount of time to wait. Therefore all the excitement is just gone anyone else feel this way?
Comments
I'm not that interested in the Clown's power, so the wait hasn't been as bad for me. Maybe I'll like him if I ever end up getting him. The pallet-vacuum removal is long overdue, however.
I am extremely looking forward to the upcoming perk changes though; they can't come soon enough. Never thought I'd say this, but I need to unlock Calm Spirit.
And awesome fan art!
You guys will buy it anyway.

I want a banana knife for Myers and I want it now.
I'm on Xbox and let's face it PS has gotten the short end of the stick on this dlc release. In all honesty PS players should receive a hugemunguse discount or bonus reward for their wait ,maybe even both. Show them some love for their wait and that they're appreciated devs / behavior.
Yea no compensation or apologies will come from them. I can already see PS not getting the update or even being able to participate in the bloodhunt and we'll just hear "PS players we understand your frustration with the latest 2.0 patch. We are currently investigating the issue regarding the certification and will keep you updated as soon as we hear from Sony."