Perk suggestions for The Huntress?
I haven't played The Huntress yet but I want to learn her. I know that I'm going to run BBQ, Ruin and Iron Maiden but I'm not sure what to take as 4th perk. Any Huntress players with suggestions?
I haven't played The Huntress yet but I want to learn her. I know that I'm going to run BBQ, Ruin and Iron Maiden but I'm not sure what to take as 4th perk. Any Huntress players with suggestions?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
whispers is my tracking perk of choice
nurse's calling is excellent, also for tracking but you can get snipes with it
discordance is a good choice too
I run A Nurses calling, BBQ, Iron Maiden and Shadowborn.
Shadowborn is reliable to hit people.