Everyones two favorite things to see
I find it kinda funny.
The person that dc in the beginning said in the lobby "letss ezz this game" and was all full of himself lol but then dc'd like a little b*tch*
I find it kinda funny.
The person that dc in the beginning said in the lobby "letss ezz this game" and was all full of himself lol but then dc'd like a little b*tch*
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's alright, the dedicated servers will come soon and with them also much severe punishments for disconnecting.
Also, the moment someone DC i'm sure nobody would have gotten mad at you for doing the same. 3 vs 1 with mori, Billy and most certainly ruin does not rhyme with "fun".
Yeah he did have ruin.
Kinda don't blame him, probably most unfun match you can have in this game.
It's pretty sad how fast people rage quit, even with a mori. I've won plenty of matches when a mori was thrown. Even if we are gonna die I see it as a challenge to try and pip before dying.