Dear developers, please pay attention!

Dear developers, please DO NOT CORRECT THIS BUG! HE IS BEAUTIFUL! This is how the Clown should be from the very beginning!!! Just adjust his stomach a little bit to make it look beautiful and harmonious, please! But don't take it away at all! With this belly, Clown becomes a thousand times more interesting and more atmospheric to play!

Please fix another animation of the Clown's legs when he walks diagonally, for there is a static animation at his feet. And fix the bottle, please, when you finish recharging, it disappears.

image.png image.png

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnrifuyeNdI&feature=youtu.be

Comments

  • That is a nice difference, it is actually a strange moment when you look down far enough and notice you can actually see your legs/feet as a killer, it’s a little disorienting but pretty cool.

  • Extra T H I C C

  • I love being able to look down and see THEM LEGS! Seriously, I love being able to see my feet in a FP game.

  • Yeah, me too)

    @Shad03 said:

    I love being able to look down and see THEM LEGS! Seriously, I love being able to see my feet in a FP game.