I lose pips when killers DC, is that normal?
i tried closing and reopening the game but it seems that i've lost my pip
i tried closing and reopening the game but it seems that i've lost my pip
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Welcome to the emblem system hope you enjoy the stay!
Yeah, its normal. It's not right, but its normal.
The dc epidemic is STRONG. I had today off of work decided to play dbd on pc and level my characters. After....six hours of game play i have gone from rank 10 to almost 13. I hope with the three year crap they are going to do something about the constant dcing. It almost a damn perk for both survivor and killer at this point.