Freddy is low key broken
"LaA lA lalA LAH laH LAh lAAAA bah bba ba Bah baAa baH BAHHH"
Overpowered #########.
"LaA lA lalA LAH laH LAh lAAAA bah bba ba Bah baAa baH BAHHH"
Overpowered #########.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure if autism, or just trying to be funny.
Or you really think he is overpowered? I'm actually confused.
When I started playing the game, I thought so too. But he isn't, once you gain a bit of game knowledge and overall get better at playing the game... He is one of the easiest killers to go against.
@drunky26
I'm pretty sure you know this is serious.
And funny joke "aUtisM".