Cypress Mori should be part of the base kit.
It make no huge difference but that small detail would make the game a little bit better, not to mention it'd cut a lot of the last 20 seconds of a match.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Ehh... that's like giving one survivor a BNP each game. I'd prefer they stay as far away from that sort of thing as possible.
For the last survivor exclusively, I'd be okay with it. The chances of them wiggling out are very slim, and it would be pretty cool to end the game with a unique kill.
I mean I get that SB SC DS and Adrenaline seem to be over powered but being able to just down right kill anyone who has been hooked once no chance of anyone ever making it out alive.
I get that it's a 1+1+1+1+1 but the survivors have to have SOME team work to do the gens..I play both sides I feel I'm less stressed with killer not sure why seeing that everyone else says it too stressful..I guess I just get the crappy randos lol
I real like that idea
This and only this in my opinion would be acceptable for a built in mori. With one person left if they go down its the end of the line. Nothing short of a miracle would save them. The entity should reward the killers by having the final kill be theirs.
Ah, I see what you mean.
If that were the case, I'd probably rather see cypress just scrapped and ivory left as is. One mori on anyone that's been hooked before is already huge. Two early on is basically an easy win, there's no way two survivors are going to make a comeback if there's still at least three generators left (and even then, three is a stretch because they're only going to have one person fixing generators and saving while the other guy gets chased). So at that point you'd be bordering on a cheaper and slightly less instant results ebony, but it would still get the same job done at the end of the day.
Might just be better to scrap the cypress at that point like they did with some of the other lackluster offerings, just so they don't water down the bloodwebs. I guess while they're at it they could make it baseline so you can always mori the last survivor. (Hey, we came full circle.)
Personally I just think Mori's need to go in general. Cypress Mori would be ok being built into Killers so they can use it at the end game, but Ebony Mori's and Ivory Mori's are just ridiculous with the things Killers can combine them with.