New solo survivor idea
Since Ashley was introduced I've had an idea of adding Duke Nukem too as a survivor with actual voice lines like Ashley does. Just a thought that was way out there.
Since Ashley was introduced I've had an idea of adding Duke Nukem too as a survivor with actual voice lines like Ashley does. Just a thought that was way out there.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Not sure there would be much interest for Duke Nukem.
I know, but just a fanboys dream ^-^
Aren't all characters (so far) from movies tho?
Sorry @Milo , but there's Bill Overbeck
@TheGameZpro3 Well he isn't availabe for all platforms sooo...
That can change