Decisive strike is soft countered by Freddy
When you get shanked while playing Freddy, the stun time is actually shorter on him
When you get shanked while playing Freddy, the stun time is actually shorter on him
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You got something to back this up?
@PolarBear Literally go test it, he lets his arms down faster than other killers
@Hoodedfengm1n You are suggesting it is faster than other killer so why should I have to go and test it myself? I'm not gonna go around testing everything I see on the forums and don't think anyone else will either.
@PolarBear It is slightly faster, it is noticeable, its like the opposite of the old DS bug with Pig and Freddy, but this is only on freddy
I will get a clip of it as it is easy to get with Freddy
dream transitions being long af are just fine tho
@Ryuhi what?
I am trying to comprehend what you said
Freddy has to wait 7 seconds before he can even attack someone. If he recovers slightly faster from a DS stun, it seems fair in the same vein that he literally cannot hit anyone to start for longer than any other killer.
@Ryuhi I am not trying to alert the dev team, I am just telling people that Freddy helps against Decisive strike
Video proof, please.
@TAG Lemme get the video, I found it out on accident but I will need to actually get someone with the perk and tunnel them down