BHVR start making reveal trailer like this more often

Okay, seeing GhostFace walking around shopping is possibly the wackest way to start a trailer

Seeing Ghostface kill the cashier after going kawaii mode is slightly funny

https://youtu.be/gFiZ7cZcuQo


Comments

  • So... is supermarket going to be the next map? It would be cool

  • @LastShoe No those are trailer only. Queen confirmed no map or survivor

  • Agreed, love this trailer so, so much XD

  • Wasn't really a reveal, everyone already knew about it.

    Wish they'd stop leaking stuff in the future. Kills the hype.

  • It's such a good trailer :-) ! Imagine how cool it would have been if we didn't know who the new killer was

  • Yeah, going by the trailer it is obvious now that the leaks were accidental and not deliberate as a lot of time and resource went into creating this trailer with the surprise reveal of Ghostface.

  • Pls no, it's more like a generic movie trailer than a dbd trailer imo.

  • Generic movie trailers have people screaming for the whole thing while there's music trying to sound tense.

    This one is just ghostface shopping and killing a guy, I think you're over reacting or never actually saw a generic horror movie trailer @HavelmomDaS1

    In any case I like this trailer , fits ghostface pretty nicely.

  • I'm sad there will be no new map, I'm getting bored of our current maps :/. Still tho Ghostface is gonna be awesome!

  • @Plu said:

    Generic movie trailers have people screaming for the whole thing while there's music trying to sound tense.

    This one is just ghostface shopping and killing a guy, I think you're over reacting or never actually saw a generic horror movie trailer @HavelmomDaS1

    In any case I like this trailer , fits ghostface pretty nicely.

    Maybe fits ghostface, but definitely not DbD. That's the point.