Give us numbers about the banned by DC...
....cuz I simply don't believe it is happening
I see DCs in every single match, sometimes a DC-troll since they wait til about to hook them
....cuz I simply don't believe it is happening
I see DCs in every single match, sometimes a DC-troll since they wait til about to hook them
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What bugs me the most is that THEY COULD fix this but they choose not to. A simple cooldown of 30 minutes after every dc would do just fine. Something like csgo, 30 minutes, hour, day, week, depends on how much they dc.
cooldown is not fair cuz imagine u had emergency at home to DC
Do you think they're cumulative or something?
Do you think if you see 50 different survivors DC then the first one is banned or something?
You're not getting the info, you don't need the info.
If you have an actual emergency, I don't think 30 minutes is going to bother you.
@drunky26 peanits has said in the past they need dedicated servers for a cooldown
lol nice point
I suspect the algorithm is something like: