Anniversary Black & Chrome Skins?

I hope these are legit skins and not just for marketing, I thought at first they were just B&W photos but after seeing the clown it's definitely chrome.


Fingers Crossed tbh.


firefox_YwFXbPg8Wv.png firefox_Iv4D5knoUy.png firefox_CueCr5OGtx.png firefox_0uvJMQ2ef8.png


Comments

  • Would be great to see these as skins but it's very unlikely to happen. Maybe they surprise us though

  • I doubt they are/will be skins but it'd be really cool though.

  • I think they're just showing off the Killers of the 3rd year.

  • How scary would it be to see a Chrome killer?

  • It could be rewards like having them P3 when the event starts you will get the chrome version of that part

  • @Hoodied said:

    It could be rewards like having them P3 when the event starts you will get the chrome version of that part

    If that's true I'm gonna have a lot of chrome killers to play

  • I made a post on this as well. These would be very cool skins.

  • @Blueberry said:

    I made a post on this as well. These would be very cool skins.

    Agreed 100%

  • Would be neat if they were a reward of some kind. For devotion/rank or the first battle pass season if there is one coming.

    Also it wasn't nice to post our conversation on twitter for people to ######### talk me btw.

  • @BBQnDemogorgon said:

    Would be neat if they were a reward of some kind. For devotion/rank or the first battle pass season if there is one coming.

    Also it wasn't nice to post our conversation on twitter for people to ######### talk me btw.

    I honestly hope they'll be free, because the whole video McCote was talking about "giving back" to the community, and while it's nice that they're showing us Ghostface & Freddy things, that isn't out of the norm for the devs to show us, tbh.

    And...

    Well, I don't think it's very nice to compare actual, real world problems like racism and anti-semitism to 3D character models humping the ground.

  • It's almost definitely marketing but it would be pretty awesome to see!