Are DBD Crashes considered disconnects?

Just played ~20 games tonight, 3 of them I got a DBD error crash (and Im guessing/hoping those games were cancelled), and another 1 where I got the crash about 2 seconds into a match. This has never been the case until maybe 2 patches ago (I think alot of others also have similar issues).

Im curious - do these count as DC's toward a temp ban? I send reports every time it crashes but 4 out of 20 is 20% - pretty high.

Comments

  • I believe that the devs have stated that they can’t tell the difference, which would be accurate in the majority of cases, so it is considered a disconnect. However, the threshold is high enough to prevent legitimate crashes from triggering a ban.

  • Just played ~20 games tonight, 3 of them I got a DBD error crash (and Im guessing/hoping those games were cancelled), and another 1 where I got the crash about 2 seconds into a match.

    Don't worry, you have to get this so many times that we reach unnamed numbers.