SkillChecks Disappearing mid match
Happened to me 3 times today.
Each time, in the middle of a match, the skilcheck just suddenly vanishes. It never comes back for the entire match!
Be it healing, repairing, sabo. You still hear the audio but no visual. #########....?
(posting here also, hoping they can look into this asap since this is unplayable as survivor)
Comments
I guess I’m the only one experiencing this issue.... FML...
Secret gen rush nerf implemented.
This has happened to me before a couple of times. Idk of any solutions.
A friend had this happen twice this weekend. I had it where my last skill check stayed on the screen the rest of the game.
The only temp fix to this solution for me is to restart my PS4 completely.
Just frustrating when when it happens mid-match and the injured survivors think you are an asshat for failing the skill checks....
I have not seen this issue on PS4 before. Will need to keep an eye out for it