This meme is old but still relevant.
HOW PLAYING DEAD BY DAYLIGHT FEELS:
HOW PARTICIPATING IN DEAD BY DAYLIGHT'S COMMUNITY AND FORUMS FEELS:
HOW PLAYING DEAD BY DAYLIGHT FEELS:
HOW PARTICIPATING IN DEAD BY DAYLIGHT'S COMMUNITY AND FORUMS FEELS:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
As someone who is new to the game (playing for maybe 2 weeks) - maining the survivor so far - and just recently discovered the forum, only to be drowned in topics about how imbalanced the game is/how players are toxic: That's the exact flavor I'm getting.
It's important to not hive-mind and pigeon hole yourself and others into "killer-main", or "survivor-main". There are people on both sides who do/say questionable things, but that doesn't make them a salty killer-main, or salty survivor-main.
They're just salty.
Preach over. Nice meme.
To be honest, I was a little confused at first, seeing all the "killer-mains" "survivor-mains" tunneling & flaming - I'm usually not into pvp games so I never really was in touch with this kind of competitive mindset in this environment. Not that surprised after all, but legit confused (or rather naive) in the beginning of traversing the forum. I also had no idea how some killers feel about the unfairness of the balance (or that there was an unfairness in balance at all - among rank 20-18, killers can overpower survivors and vice versa pretty equally and I really don't think I can rank up that much more because I'm kinda bad)
Just like current race issues....?
I kinda like when survivors are toxic it just makes hooking them feel like a nice nut.