Amanda’s letter + Lery’s = The most fun I had as Pig in a while

I had to do an ambush attack challenge and I figured why not use the letter add on, I actually thought it was worthless so I just used it for my ritual, and I never felt so devious as Pig in my life.

I could tell I scared the hell out of one Meg, the other cocky Meg became humble, and Quentin and Claudette rage quit.

Comments

  • It is useful in Lehry's and Game, but that's about it. It's kinda like playing Mirror Myers, only without the detection immunity but still able to move at 115%.

  • I love the add-on however it is very map dependent.

    Basically playing a slightly weaker version of scratched mirror Myers you don't have as much range or the detection immunity.

    But you can go back to standard movement speed whenever you like however the actual aura reading requires you to move slower than this.

    It's an amazing add on even though it's not dependent but it could probably could use some TLC

  • Silent Bell Wraith with All-Seeing Blood is nasty on Lerys as well.

    Pair it with Sloppy and Surveillance for hit and run and it's really fun.

  • What does Pig's Letter do again? (I don't have Pig)

  • @Mochan said:

    What does Pig's Letter do again? (I don't have Pig)

    Pig can see Survivor auras within 12 meters while crouching. In exchange, she starts the game with 3 less RBTs in her inventory (she will start with 1 normally and 2 if paired with Last Will) and 2 less Jigsaw Boxes on the map (there will be 2 on the map normally and 3 if paired with either Jigsaw's Annotated Plan or Jigsaw's Sketch).

  • Ah yes that addon.

  • Play Pig on Lery’s with Letter, BBQ, Nurse’s, Deerstalker, and Spies if you really want to make survs rage quit.