About how stupid the ranking is
I depipped because of that. This needs to be changed. You shouldn't pip by how many emblems you got, you should pip by how many percent you earned in the entire match. Like, it didn't make any difference for me getting 69 % in lightbringer or if I would've gotten 40 % That's the most broken, stupid thing in this game beside the sound issues.
My solution would be: (This was red rank and I got back to purple with that)
RED RANK SURVIVOR: (I won't do the other ranks now but I'll figure something out for the future)
400 % - 350 % = double pip
349 % - 250 % = pip
249% - 200 % = black pip
less than half = derank
With my system I would've gotten 229 %, which would've been a black pip with all silver.

Comments