Iridescent Chainsaw Idea

I'll start by saying that, with most Iridescent add-ons for killers, there is a positive and a negative. So this will be no different.

Again, its just an idea. Feel free to comment your thoughts or if you would make any tweaks.

Ahem, so....

Iridescent Motor:

A lightweight motor that allows for eaiser movement when transporting materials... Or prey.

- Grants the ability to use the chainsaw whilst carrying a survivor.

- Upon a successful hit to another survivor, the fear installed into the one being carried resets their wiggle bar.

- Upon any sort of miss or collision, the survivor being carried escapes the killers grasp and the killer is stunned for 3-4 seconds.

Whilst this would more than likely require a completely new animation for both Hillbilly and Leatherface, the general idea behind this add-on is high risk/high reward.

Let me know what you think or if you have any other ideas for Iridescent Chainsaws!

Comments

  • An immediate escape no....... I think the cooldown from using the chainsaw would long enough for extra wiggle time not even including the charge time to use the chainsaw----> which for Billy is 2.5 seconds so with charge and miss that'd be like 6-7 seconds of wiggle.... itd need tweaks just to be viable to use and even then easily dodged not even warranting being a iri addon

  • @Bravo0413 said:

    An immediate escape no....... I think the cooldown from using the chainsaw would long enough for extra wiggle time not even including the charge time to use the chainsaw----> which for Billy is 2.5 seconds so with charge and miss that'd be like 6-7 seconds of wiggle.... itd need tweaks just to be viable to use and even then easily dodged not even warranting being a iri addon

    I added the immediate escape idea, just for the main fact that (for the Billy at least) you can't just chainsaw straight to a hook or to the basement.

    I absolutely agree with what you're saying though. I think your version would work perfectly for Leatherface, but not necessarily with Hillbilly.