Getting real tired of this

Okay how exactly does reporting even work, if it even does. Im getting sick and tired of going up against the same killers, possibly survivors as well I dont play killer that often, that are constantly cheating. They get reported using the fancy report function then the next day I play against them doing the same exact thing I reported them for. Im tired of playing games where Im getting lagged out so hard I'm motion sick from the constant rubberbanding.

Comments

  • I highly doubt they're actually cheating. In the case that they are, record the match and link the recording to the report description. If you don't do this, they're most likely not going to be banned because there's no proof.
  • farie_poo said:

    Okay how exactly does reporting even work, if it even does. Im getting sick and tired of going up against the same killers, possibly survivors as well I dont play killer that often, that are constantly cheating. They get reported using the fancy report function then the next day I play against them doing the same exact thing I reported them for. Im tired of playing games where Im getting lagged out so hard I'm motion sick from the constant rubberbanding.

    nobody was cheating.

    you have nothing to report.
  • You need to record the game for proof of cheating and link it in the report description or the Dev's twitter, I think. Without solid proof, they can't ban anybody.

  • when the killer's name is cant handle my lag its more than likely something fishy is going on

  • farie_poo said:

    when the killer's name is cant handle my lag its more than likely something fishy is going on

    you have no case