Lobby times and random match ends is getting a little absurd
The matches bugging out and taking one survivor out without them actually dying or DCing and long lobby times is starting to make this game the opposite of fun
The matches bugging out and taking one survivor out without them actually dying or DCing and long lobby times is starting to make this game the opposite of fun
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah this sucks, I had a daily to mori a survivor with the huntress I get into a game and the game literally ended itself before I get to mori anyone. Not to mention the 5 minutes I have to wait to get a match as killer in the first place.
well 30min queues for SwF isn't fun for me.