Survivors: More Than Skins
I have often heard the saying that Survivors in this game are just skins... Why not change that? My proposal is for each survivor to have a stat boost. Something related to their backstory, their perks... Here are some ideas.
Claudette: Increased Healing
Meg: Small Increase in natural Sprinting speed
Nea: Scratch marks more spread out
Ace: Natural luck increase
These are ones I've thought of on the spot. But I imagine that survivors would be played for things other than looks if something like this was implemented.
Claudette: Increased Healing
Meg: Small Increase in natural Sprinting speed
Nea: Scratch marks more spread out
Ace: Natural luck increase
These are ones I've thought of on the spot. But I imagine that survivors would be played for things other than looks if something like this was implemented.
Comments
In my opinion if they were to implement something such as an increase in running speed almost everyone would run that character. I feel more like if they implemented something like SB lasts a half second longer or maybe a second longer on meg that'd be better and with the exhaustion changes coming it wouldn't be game breaking as well... I would be all for this I'm tired of seeing different characters but having the same perks.
What they should do is implement a perk rating system, as someone on the forums has suggested.
Perks are given a value of 1 to 5. The top 20% of the most-used perks get a score of 5; the next 20% get a score of 4; and so on. Survivors and Killers get 10 points worth of perks.
This system would allow the balancing of loadouts; it would help balance SWF by removing more points from each member's loadout capacity the more members in the SWF group there are; and survivors can be more unique by having their teachable perks cost one less point to equip for themself.
For example, Self Care would cost 5 points to equip, but would only cost 4 for Claudette.