Survivors get info about killer's perk and hex
Devs please tell why survivors get info about killer's perks?For example unnerving presence,dying light,remember me. About hex (Huntress lullaby.haunted ground)Can u remove this informing?
I think survivors can watch killer's perks after game.
ur thought?
Comments
Does it matter? It fills the loading screen with something to read while we wait 10 years for it to end.
Make your choice and Hex:Devour Hope
Use both without informations for the survivors.
I can't tell what hes saying because of how bad the English is. (Not throwing shade, I just couldn't understand him) but now I do.
For Devour Hope its necessary because of the exposed effect it gives off, if you don't get notified people might not know its Devour Hope in effect (Even though its obvious)
As for Huntress's and Make Your Choice, they should be changed to not notify people to make them more useful.