I may have missed something yet again. But should the cleansing totem noices be removed?
I can't hear anything while cleansing anymore ![]()
I can't hear anything while cleansing anymore ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That might be something on your end then so check your settings to be safe and verify integrity of game cache files.
Same thing is happening to me as well
Seems like a bug since totem cleansing is muted on male chars but not female. Got no sound while cleansing with Dwight, David or Jake but with Meg and Claudette everything is normal.
So either a little bug found it's way in or our boys got shadowbuffed
Thank you all!

It's a bug. Can confirm it's in the devs buglist atm.