Legion's thing - Vault stuff and hit multiple people at once
Your idea basically removes the 2nd Legion's thing. And it would actually make them worse... You still apply DW with your Frenzy (so i just guess you cannot down anyone with it)
My idea makes his ability more useful in chases by allowing him to end loops extremely easily and can waste some time with the survivors having to mend. So I think I could Ben pretty decent
Perhaps allow Legions attack to down, but completely discharge his power bar. I mean, we're getting a killer that can peek corners, stalk a survivor for 5 seconds, then down them instantly. And they can stab twice before having to recover from the swing, so he doesn't even need his ability if he's a good chaser.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Legion's thing - Vault stuff and hit multiple people at once
Your idea basically removes the 2nd Legion's thing. And it would actually make them worse... You still apply DW with your Frenzy (so i just guess you cannot down anyone with it)
My idea makes his ability more useful in chases by allowing him to end loops extremely easily and can waste some time with the survivors having to mend. So I think I could Ben pretty decent
*it could be pretty decent
Does you power down survivors?
If not, you just have a Wraith.
Well the nurse doesn’t necessarily down survivors it just helps her get to them a lot faster like my idea
.... Nurse downs people using her power.
If it helped her get to them faster she wouldn't be able to:
Perhaps allow Legions attack to down, but completely discharge his power bar. I mean, we're getting a killer that can peek corners, stalk a survivor for 5 seconds, then down them instantly. And they can stab twice before having to recover from the swing, so he doesn't even need his ability if he's a good chaser.
Compared to that, this would be a minor buff.