Hard to pip Plague

Anyone else, finding it difficult to pip with Plague moreso than any other killer?

Comments

  • I don’t find it difficult to pip. It is a little more difficult to get a double pip with her.

    She doesn’t get as many bloodpoints as other killers because she gets barely any deviousness bloodpoints. I have yet to get 32,000 BP in a match with Plague.

  • @MegMain98 said:

    I don’t find it difficult to pip. It is a little more difficult to get a double pip with her.

    She doesn’t get as many bloodpoints as other killers because she gets barely any deviousness bloodpoints. I have yet to get 32,000 BP in a match with Plague.

    For some reason, I keep not getting an emblem in defending my gens even though one game that was literally all I did, is there a bug or something? What am I doing wrong? I've deranked from 9 to 14 now just with her and because of this...

  • I'm not finding it a huge problem to pip with her, now that I have a few levels (30 atm) and some reasonable Perks for her to use. The first 20 levels though, I depipped or got a lucky safety in every match. You have to really adjust your gameplay depending on if the Survivors are cleansing themselves or just running around Broken.


    It might be something to do with the one-hit downs, especially if the Survivors aren't cleansing at all. I remember Billy having issues because chainsaw hits weren't giving enough points towards the emblem. If you want to pip more, stretch the match out a bit. I've found that more chases = pips. If the match is over too fast, I'll be lucky to safety with her.

  • @Mringasa said:

    I'm not finding it a huge problem to pip with her, now that I have a few levels (30 atm) and some reasonable Perks for her to use. The first 20 levels though, I depipped or got a lucky safety in every match. You have to really adjust your gameplay depending on if the Survivors are cleansing themselves or just running around Broken.

    It might be something to do with the one-hit downs, especially if the Survivors aren't cleansing at all. I remember Billy having issues because chainsaw hits weren't giving enough points towards the emblem. If you want to pip more, stretch the match out a bit. I've found that more chases = pips. If the match is over too fast, I'll be lucky to safety with her.

    Thank you so much

  • I've actually mentioned this in our general Plague discussion thread. She seems to be much harder to pip with than the other killers, as well as still getting way less blood points.