All upcoming perk changes for those who havent seen













At some point I gave up on the pointless arrows. Not going to post every picture shown for the Trapper and Hag buffs but heres a last picture for the BNP nerf.

For the full recap with commentary check out the Q&A Session for yourself.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=JmyIbKL3kxg&t=1480s

Comments

  • Pretty good job so far

  • Definitely running calm spirit
  • Too bad Decisive Strike and Self Care changes aren't going in for a long while. They aren't going to be in the PTB, so they won't make it to the MId-Chapter Balance Patch most likely. We might see them in some form when the new Chapter comes out, but don't hold your breath.

  • @Mringasa said:
    Too bad Decisive Strike and Self Care changes aren't going in for a long while. They aren't going to be in the PTB, so they won't make it to the MId-Chapter Balance Patch most likely. We might see them in some form when the new Chapter comes out, but don't hold your breath.

    Probably 2,5 months from now yeah.

  • Sole Survivor seems the exact same........... just with metres instead of percentages.

    Bitter, Dark Sense, Calm Spirit = New Meta and I think I'm okay with that. I have a feeling Bitter and Dark might need slight nerfs but other than that I like them.

  • Unit said:
    Definitely running calm spirit
    It's still a really good perk, it's just bugged so you still set off crows with it. All they have to do is fix it so that the perk worked if they wanted people to use it.
  • @Brady said:
    Sole Survivor seems the exact same........... just with metres instead of percentages.

    Bitter, Dark Sense, Calm Spirit = New Meta and I think I'm okay with that. I have a feeling Bitter and Dark might need slight nerfs but other than that I like them.

    Sole Survivor is kinda weird... It like promotes not helping your team as much so you get bonuses.

  • Omg if they change decisive strike I'm never playing this game again😭      jk just thought I'ld say it before someone else does.
  • There's been plenty of talk about the nerfs, but I'm really impressed that perks like Deja Vu and Murmur are changing from "wasted space on the bloodweb" to "useful."