Comments

  • I've been saying this for awhile but I would love a killer that's closely similar to Van pelt from Jumanji

    Van_Pelt_in_the_film.png


  • @ItsYourBoyGuzma said:

    I've been saying this for awhile but I would love a killer that's closely similar to Van pelt from Jumanji

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/868/6PVEJ8GRT1JP.png

    Or just give to the huntress an ultra rare addon to find an AWP inside a locker, 10% of chance to be found, 1 bullet only, causes dying state if hit body, and death if hit the head

  • On a serious note, I would love to have a killer with bow&arrow in the game.

    To balance the long range, great speed, and accuracy, you could make it it so that the killer has to swith stances, similar to the Doc. and possibly the arrows inflinct deep wound status, so you kinda get a ranged Legion. Also they can hide their heartbeat, and are visually well camouflaged. They could camp generators, and then snipe approaching survivors from bigger distances.

  • Huntress already feels like a sniper killer if you can get good enough with her hatchets.

  • @ABannedCat said:

    On a serious note, I would love to have a killer with bow&arrow in the game.

    To balance the long range, great speed, and accuracy, you could make it it so that the killer has to swith stances, similar to the Doc. and possibly the arrows inflinct deep wound status, so you kinda get a ranged Legion. Also they can hide their heartbeat, and are visually well camouflaged. They could camp generators, and then snipe approaching survivors from bigger distances.

    Hear me out, what if certain addons could allow that killers bow and arrow to pierce through wooden structures and certain walls.

  • even though he uses a shotgun I want terminator