SWF without voice

Let SWF play together but without voice programs.I think need to restrict voice programs in game.

What do you think about it?

Comments

  • @HavelmomDaS1 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/492936#Comment_492936

    Same as eac detects cheats. It could detect voice communication programs and instead of a ban DbD would just close itself (not start)

    So it'd shut down if Steam was open? What about smartphones?

    It's not possible to prevent voice communication in any game, period. The very notion is absurd.

  • Let SWF play together but without voice programs.I think need to restrict voice programs in game. What do you think about it?

    They can't do this. It's not possible. They would have to design ways to detect every single popular voip service and that would be a lot of pointless work for the Devs. Even if they did this the SWF could just use Discord on their phones and the Devs couldn't detect it at all. Also, tons of people play swf and it would hurt the playerbase a lot. SWF isn't that bad of a thing. They mostly just need QoL changes to the game and SWF will be a non-issue

  • I really wish they would simply put SWF in a different queue. As a killer I really don't enjoy playing against that nonsense.

    Though I imagine if killers were to have the option to play against solos or SWF, the SWF queue would DIAF very, very quickly.

1 2 ›