achievements reset because i'm noob

so... i'm expecting to get next ban on my account .. because i used the dev_build depot ...with my unbanned account by mistake... and now all my achievements are gone... :( curiosity killed me... can a mod tell me if i'll be "hwid banned" or just on steam?

Comments

  • Achievements hacking is in Valves territory. BHVR doesn't ban for achv hacking. I thought they did, but it was mentioned a couple days a go by a mod. Achvs are Valve's issue to deal with.

  • @TheBean said:

    Achievements hacking is in Valves territory. BHVR doesn't ban for achv hacking. I thought they did, but it was mentioned a couple days a go by a mod. Achvs are Valve's issue to deal with.

    i didn't hacked them... i just oppened the wrong dbd build... so... yeah

    not a 3rd part app

  • Then I have no idea what you are talking about... Dev build?.. unless you are referring to the Vanilla experiment, which I don't know about it.

    Will have to wait for a mod to help or check in the technical support.

  • @TheBean said:

    Then I have no idea what you are talking about... Dev build?.. unless you are referring to the Vanilla experiment, which I don't know about it.

    Will have to wait for a mod to help or check in the technical support.

    i'm reffering about dbd "leaked" update ... the early 3.0.0 build :D

  • Well then maybe you got what you deserved?... messing around with it.

  • @TheBean said:

    Well then maybe you got what you deserved?... messing around with it.

    well true ... :)))

  • lord @Peanits ? something to say? please? :)

  • Update: my achievements are back for some reason, all unlocked on 28 may at the same time tho.... i guess it was from steam after all...?