If there is another survivor near the hook, you do not receive a penalty to your emblems. You would not be penalized if someone sprints over to the hook before you can leave.
You are clearly a camper, change your play style to one that requires skill if you don’t like it. What you are describing doesn’t even give you a penalty, so it’s pretty obvious you aren’t being truthful when you see “I’m not a camper”. Sounds to me like you are just annoyed that these perks are allowing them to escape from your camps.
Also why is it such a big deal the guy gets saved? If you decide to tunnel them then they die faster than if they just sat on the hook. Plus there is a second person there not doing gens that you can chase. Maybe even slug the guy that got saved and go for the guy that saved.
I really don't understand this "but I can't let them save the guy from the hook EVER" mentality killers have. Camping is the WORST way to slow down the game and apply pressure. Go after multiple survivors and slug them. THAT is how you apply pressure. I could understand if it's a situation where you definitely need the guy dead, or like an Exit Gate is open, but 95% of the time you don't need to camp and a dude getting saved near you is good for you if you play it right.
You are clearly a camper, change your play style to one that requires skill if you don’t like it. What you are describing doesn’t even give you a penalty, so it’s pretty obvious you aren’t being truthful when you see “I’m not a camper”.
I'm really not, but whatever. What you eat doesn't make me crap lol
If survivors keep flocking to the hook take advantage and proxy camp the hook.
Thanks I try to but I always get called a camper so move away from it immediately, the problem is that it feels like I'm just letting them save deliberately and it happens before I'm even fully away from the hook lol
Also why is it such a big deal the guy gets saved? If you decide to tunnel them then they die faster than if they just sat on the hook. Plus there is a second person there not doing gens that you can chase. Maybe even slug the guy that got saved and go for the guy that saved.
I really don't understand this "but I can't let them save the guy from the hook EVER" mentality killers have. Camping is the WORST way to slow down the game and apply pressure. Go after multiple survivors and slug them. THAT is how you apply pressure. I could understand if it's a situation where you definitely need the guy dead, or like an Exit Gate is open, but 95% of the time you don't need to camp and a dude getting saved near you is good for you if you play it right.
Perhaps I wasn't clear in my initial thread, I'm more so talking about the swf with meta perks that are almost darn near impossible to catch, then as soon as you turn the corner *boom* saved. I reluctantly don't want to stay near the hook but their aggressive playstyle leaves me feeling like I have to stay around it.
If there is another survivor near the hook, you do not receive a penalty to your emblems. You would not be penalized if someone sprints over to the hook before you can leave.
If there is another survivor near the hook, you do not receive a penalty to your emblems. You would not be penalized if someone sprints over to the hook before you can leave.
So you're telling me.....
The camper gets NO penalty when someone sneaks past his way through the camping killer to attempt the rescue?
Absolutely no penalty?
Please explain how this makes sense? I'm not stating the survivors are rushing the hook, I'm stating that there's always that one person with Borrowed Time to at least try the rescue, and as the survivors nears the area the killer gets no penalty?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If there is another survivor near the hook, you do not receive a penalty to your emblems. You would not be penalized if someone sprints over to the hook before you can leave.
If survivors keep flocking to the hook take advantage and proxy camp the hook.
You are clearly a camper, change your play style to one that requires skill if you don’t like it. What you are describing doesn’t even give you a penalty, so it’s pretty obvious you aren’t being truthful when you see “I’m not a camper”. Sounds to me like you are just annoyed that these perks are allowing them to escape from your camps.
Also why is it such a big deal the guy gets saved? If you decide to tunnel them then they die faster than if they just sat on the hook. Plus there is a second person there not doing gens that you can chase. Maybe even slug the guy that got saved and go for the guy that saved.
I really don't understand this "but I can't let them save the guy from the hook EVER" mentality killers have. Camping is the WORST way to slow down the game and apply pressure. Go after multiple survivors and slug them. THAT is how you apply pressure. I could understand if it's a situation where you definitely need the guy dead, or like an Exit Gate is open, but 95% of the time you don't need to camp and a dude getting saved near you is good for you if you play it right.
I'm really not, but whatever. What you eat doesn't make me crap lol
Thanks I try to but I always get called a camper so move away from it immediately, the problem is that it feels like I'm just letting them save deliberately and it happens before I'm even fully away from the hook lol
Perhaps I wasn't clear in my initial thread, I'm more so talking about the swf with meta perks that are almost darn near impossible to catch, then as soon as you turn the corner *boom* saved. I reluctantly don't want to stay near the hook but their aggressive playstyle leaves me feeling like I have to stay around it.
Anyway, if I'm complaining let me complain darn it lol. Need a place to vent from these sucky matches I've had as killer the past 3 games haha
Thank you, good to know
Can we at least remove the penalty once the Exit Gates are powered? Usually not a good idea to leave the hooked Survivor during that point.
So you're telling me.....
The camper gets NO penalty when someone sneaks past his way through the camping killer to attempt the rescue?
Absolutely no penalty?
Please explain how this makes sense? I'm not stating the survivors are rushing the hook, I'm stating that there's always that one person with Borrowed Time to at least try the rescue, and as the survivors nears the area the killer gets no penalty?
No way.