more Mori's?
to the devs, i had a few questions when it comes to mori.
- why is there only 1 per killer?
- why does it always tell the survivors that "IT'S A MORI" (yes i know there's Shroud of separation, but let's be real here)
- will there ever be more add ons and perks like "Rancor" that will involve mori's that are more of a surprise? Michael Myers and The Spirit i thought brought addition play styles for killers that makes it not as predictable to experienced players
Comments
I can count the amount of times a killer has ran Shroud, but then again, lets be real here
1 per killer is to not waste as much time, also Michael has 2
I hope for 3
michael does not have 2 Mori's if that's what you mean
I think he means Myers has 2 mori add-ons, not mori animations.
Yeah, the Pink Tombstone itself and the Piece, Not to mention the Hag brought Devour Hope if you can pull it off.