Survival Horror Games
Does anyone know any other multiplayer survival horror games. I already have DBD, F13, and Deceit but are there other good ones?
Does anyone know any other multiplayer survival horror games. I already have DBD, F13, and Deceit but are there other good ones?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
7 days to die, Outlast, there is a lot of good ones
White Noise 2 is one of em. If you want true survival horror, play Minecraft at Hardcore mode.
@Shad03 Terraria on hardcore/ a.k.a perma-death
I have White Noise 2 it's really good!
@Hoodedfengm1n We don't speak of Hardcore Terraria.
@Shad03 "Daddy where did my controller go?"
"It has gone to controller heaven son"
I don't know of any other good horror games but I know of one really good horror movie it's called a documentary on disney buying star wars.
there is a new game coming out this summer thats inspired by DbD F 13th Identity 5 and Evolve its called Gold Express. it appears to be a cyberpunk type cross with game play like DbD. http://www.goldexpressonline.com/
Monstrum 2 was just announced for next year 4v1.
I can remeber just The Forest
@raucameron1981 I liked that game.
I also loved when my food put up a fight =D