Year 3 Anniversary | New goals for players?
In this year 4 ... will there be new goals for the survivors? Possible new OBJETIVES?? Make the game more fun and more "healthy" for both? I LOVE IT!
In this year 4 ... will there be new goals for the survivors? Possible new OBJETIVES?? Make the game more fun and more "healthy" for both? I LOVE IT!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes Hillbilly will now need to go to gas drums across the map and refuel his chainsaw.๐
I think they refer to the challenges related to the pass
Some ranked and leaderboard is coming, a good ritual system is working on, more features outside the ingame, and the reworks of the maps, that i hope they bring new jungle gyms, new places to mind game and some balance and smooth gameplay.
I'm with @Niitosky I bet its talking about completing pass tiers
They're just gonna announce how much new monetization options there will be for players in the upcoming updates.